In my last post I showed this as a wip, it didn't take me long to finish the few rows I had to do, so I put it all together last night.I was a little worried when I chose the bright colours, but I love it! Being a cushion pattern from the Sixties/Seventies, I couldn't resist using these colours. I knew it would find a place in our blue & white Family Room, & I'm not known for being a beige girl lol.
Here's the other side-
The pattern is from Golden Hands Vol 4 , my set is fairly old, 1970 I think, so it may be in a different volume in other editions. I can't put a copy here due to Aus copyright, but after a search I've found the same pattern online, it's an American version,
It's the same pattern as mine, but with American terminology, so if you live on my side of the creek, you'll be using dc (sc in US terms), a 4mm crochet hook & I used 8ply (dk) yarn.
I made my stripes a little different, and I added another 2 rows of aqua at the end, as I wanted the aqua to accentuate. I ended up stuffing mine with fibrefill instead of using a pillow insert, & I pulled the cushion in tightly in the centre before I sewed on the buttons.
My stripes were 6 lemon, 4 aqua, 4 purple, 4 pink, 2 lemon, 6 aqua, 4 purple, 4 pink, 4 lemon, & 6 aqua (2 extra rows), but it would look equally as stunning in any colour combo you love.
Really lots of fun & easy to make, & a great stashbuster,